Life Fertility Biotherapy™ is a global acupuncture fertility program utilized by savvy patients for the past two decades
This program is a modern integrative approach to fertility which also implements techniques that have been used for centuries. It has a proven track record of successfully helping couples and individuals get pregnant, stay pregnant, and have the family of their dreams.
Fertility specialists across the United States are now recommending acupuncture to their patients as standard evidence-based practice. Do you have an acupuncturist on your team?
Why Use Life Fertility BioTherapy™?
Fertility acupuncture is proven to enhance your chances of conception dramatically. Studies have shown that with just 3 months of treatments, your chances of conception improve by at least 65%.
Life Fertility BioTherapy™ is a comprehensive program that utilizes acupuncture and other modalities in a structured program customized for each patient and their unique needs.
- Balances hormonal cycles to aid in conception
- Improves fertile cervical mucus, ovarian function, and blood flow to the ovaries and uterus
- Reduces the chance of miscarriage and enhances the immune system
- Lessens uterine contractions after embryo transfer and side effects of medications
- Improves the thickness of the uterine wall lining, sperm parameters within 3 months, and the quality of oocytes within 3 months.
We work in cooperation with your OB/GYN and other medical providers to improve your chances of success with Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
Our goal is to address and maximize each phase of the menstrual cycle, regulate menstruation, promote ovulation, and encourage implantation in the luteal phase.
In addition to helping couples and individuals from around the world build their families, Life Fertility BioTherapy™ has further treatment offerings that prepare the body for labor and improve postpartum recovery.
Conditions That We Treat With Life Fertility BioTherapy™
- Unexplained Infertility
- Irregular Menstrual Cycle
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- High FSH / Low Ovarian Reserve / Poor Egg Quality
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- IVF/IUI Preparation
- Male Factors such as Low Sperm Count, Volume, & Motility
- Pregnancy Wellness
Initial Consultation Required
An initial consultation with Dr. Smithmyer is required to find out if you are a candidate for our Life Fertility BioTherapy™ program. If you are determined to be a candidate for our fertility acupuncture program, we can perform your first procedure the same day.
Let Us Help You Regain Your Health
$40 Initial Consultation
For New Patients